January 10, 2014

#OOTD - Jan 10, 2014

ADVERTISEMENT/WERBUNG
ENGLISH. Hi my dearest readers, today I want to write about my outfit. I had to dress up like this for a photo which is going to be added to an article in the local news paper. The outfit had to be monochrome, later that day I added my red Marc Jacobs DOT scarf. First of all I show you a few pictures and below I am going to tell you what I excactly wore. // GERMAN. Hi meine liebsten Leser, heute zeige ich mein Outfit. Ich habe den Look für ein Foto gewählt, welches zu einem regionalen Zeitungsartikel hinzugefügt wird. Es musste schwarz/weiß sein, im Laufe des Tages habe ich mir jedoch das rote Marc Jacobs DOT Halstuch umgeworfen. Zuerst zeige ich euch einige Fotos und darunter sind die Details aufgelistet.

a photo showing my makeup face, my long brown and blonde hair and a red scarf with black dots by Marc Jacobs
Hi from a half blondie!

black top + white shirt + black suit coat + grey platform high heels - all by H&M // red scarf - Marc Jacobs (DOT) // black jeans - I am not sure, but I think the brand is called Rebers
schwarzes Top + weißes Oberteil + schwarzer Blazer + graue High Heels mit Plateau - alles von H&M // rotes Halstuch - Marc Jacobs (DOT) // schwarze Jeans - ich bin ziemlich unsicher, denke aber, die Marke heißt Rebers

xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥