September 19, 2013

Côte d'Azur - N°. 1

Bonjour my lovely readers, I am back from the study trip and it was pretty amazing. The hotel wasn't really great, but well, it was good enough for sleeping and the food there was actually delicious. We've been in several cities and places, just like Nice, Cannes, Grasse, Antibes, St. Paul de Vence, La Corniche d'Or and Monaco. The weather was excellent and the sea plus the landscape consisting of mountains and the quite beautiful vegetation deeply impressed me. I took around 2000 pictures of everything I could have take a photo of. And because that's a lot I'm just going to show you a few of them. I decided to publish more than one post and I will differentiate those photos into several groups just like landscape, art, architecture, fashion, food, sea, etc. I hope you like those pictures I took! And I am glad to be active on my blog again! By the way, I gained a lot followers lately via bloglovin', thank you so much! :)

Bonjour meine lieben Leser, ich bin zurück von der Abiturfahrt und es war super! Das Hotel war nicht sehr toll, aber dennoch gut genug zum Schlafen und das Essen war echt lecker. Wir waren in verschiedenen Städten, wie Nizza, Cannes, Grasse, Antibes, St. Paul de Vence, La Corniche d'Or und Monaco. Das Wetter war exzellent und das Meer plus die Landschaft bestehend aus Bergen und einer herrlichen Vegetation haben mich sehr beeindruckt. Ich habe etwa 2000 Bilder von allem möglichen aufgenommen. Und weil das wirklich viele sind, werde ich nur einige zeigen. Ich habe beschlossen, mehrere Beiträge zu veröffentlichen und diese in mehrere Gruppen aufzuteilen, wie Landschaft, Kunst, Architektur, Mode, Essen, Meer, usw. Ich hoffe, ihr mögt die Bilder! Und ich bin auch froh, wieder aktiv bloggen zu können! Außerdem habe ich in letzter Zeit viele Follower über bloglovin' gewonnen, danke! :)


xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥