September 30, 2013

Little Update

Hello everyone, firstly, thank you for now 50 bloglovin' followers and of course, thank you again for all the other people following my blog, I appreciate it so much! Then I wanted to tell you that The Pretty Reckless released a new song on YouTube and tomorrow Taylor Momsen's band is going to publish the lyric video to it. HERE you can listen to Going To Hell and also check out the tour dates! And last but not least I wanted to apologize for not posting a new Côte d'Azur article lately, I promise as soon as I have more time again - which will be very soon - I'll show you more impressions and pictures from my study trip!

Hallo alle zusammen, zuallererst möchte ich den 50 bloglovin' Followern danken, natürlich ebenso den anderen Followern, ich schätze das sehr! Dann wollte ich euch mitteilen, dass The Pretty Reckless ein neues Lied auf YouTube veröffentlicht hat und morgen wird Taylor Momsens Band das Liedtextvideo dazu posten. HIER könnt ihr Going To Hell anhören und auch die Tourdaten durchsehen. Und zu guter Letzt möchte ich mich dafür entschuldigen, dass ich letztens keinen neuen Côte d'Azur Beitrag gepostet habe, ich verspreche, ich werde sobald ich mehr Zeit habe - also bald - wieder mehr Eindrücke und Fotos meiner Abifahrt zeigen!


me. red lips. candlelight. #goingtohell
xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥