May 24, 2013

YAY!

I am getting more and more views, this is so amazing, I want to thank you all for 38k views!
Above you see a screenshot of my statistics (views today, yesterday, last month and total)

Besides I am now watching TV which is kind of sad. I miss my sister. We always watched TV together in the evening and now I am sitting in her bed and thinking of her. Hopefully she has a great time in Egypt!

Stay tuned! Soon I am going to post an article just about me, about workout and music! ;)
And do not forget to vote on the right!

xxxx Aga

2 comments:

  1. Vielen Dank fuer deinen lieben Kommentar zu meinem Fitnesspost! Schoen, dass er dir so gefaellt :) Mehr davon gibt es definitiv. Du kannst also gespannt sein :)

    Viel Erfolg weiterhin mit deinem Blog,

    Liebst,

    Eliziana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den habe ich gerne hinterlassen! Ich freue mich schon sehr auf deine folgenden Posts, werde also öfter mal bei dir reinschauen! ;)

      Vielen Dank!

      xoxo Aga

      Delete

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥