April 13, 2013

Last Friday Night - April 12th, 2013

Hey, hi, hello to all my readers out there!

I am sorry that I wasn't posting new articles for a long time, it is just, I am very busy due to school and even in my holidays I had no time. But since I bought my new notebook (Lenovo ideapad - sooooo sweet, I got it in light pink/white) I am of course doing more for school and with that I also have more time to for example listen to music (for new top10 posts), view the latest (fashion) videos (for fashion related posts) and search the web for inspiration.


Today I want you to have a view into my life and that means: it's a LAST FRIDAY NIGHT post again! By the way, I am going to share more personal facts and articles on here, just to give this blog a face :)

So here is what I did yesterday night (have you noticed that we almost had a Friday the 13th?):

Seen: Several YouTube videos, e.g. THIS ONE.
Read: Some abstracts from Albert Einstein's Relativity: The Special and the General Theory.
Heard: The Pretty Reckless - Zombie. Is it the studio version occurring on YouTube?
Done: Edited my blog, have you noticed?
Drank: Peach flavored ice tea.
Thought: About mistakes.
Wished: To turn back time.
Annoyed by: The fact that there are some people out there who don't care about others in any way.
Excited by: Bonnie Strange, she is truely perfect *-*
Clicked: Thousand of blogs...


xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥