So, as I already have told you about it I now finished my post about dying my hair. I'm going to show you the products I used and I made a picture of some photos which show my hair and the steps of dying. By the way, my sister was doing all the dying work because I wouldn't make it on my own. Enjoy it!
What I used:
- Blond Me Premium Care Developer 9%/30Vol. by Schwarzkopf Professional
- Capelli Biondi Blondierpulver (bleaching powder)
- Alterra Feuchtigkeitsspülung (moisture conditioner)
- Alterra Feuchtigkeitskur (moisturizing hair mask)
- Blonde conditioner/treatment by Schwarzkopf
- Directions semi-permanent conditioning hair colour | Flamingo Pink by La Riché (actually I haven't used this one)
- Directions semi-permanent conditioning hair colour | Atlantic Blue by La Riché
- Disposable gloves
- Bowl and tint brush
That's how the developer and the bleaching powder look mingled, a very nice light blue tone, which actually smells aggressively. My sister mixed it in a ratio of 1 to 2 (powder:developer).
As you can see I first took a photo of my natural hair (which looks really long, tbh). Then there's a picture of how my sister applied the bleach to my hair. I think she made this very professional, it was quite even, unbowed. Then three photos of my bleached hair, which came out in a rather golden blonde shade. And more or less in the middle you can see a photo of my wet hair on which my sister already applied the Atlantic Blue semi-permanent hair dye. It came out as a greenish color as you can see in the pictures afterwards. But I do like it anyway, it kind of looks like mermaid hair and reminds me of Lady Gaga's teal hair. Worth mentioning is the fact that my hair got not destroyed at all. I was afraid of bleaching it, tbh because I didn't wanted my long hair to be ruined, but my hair-ends are still as well as before. I thought of dying my hair blonde again in about one to two months and then applying another color. Therefore I will buy more hair dye, for example by La Riché again, Manic Panic or Crazy Colours.
I hope you like my hair as I do and don't forget to stay tuned for more information! Tell me your opinion about it in the comment box below. I would appreciate this :)