March 21, 2013

Spring ♥


IT'S SPRING AGAIN, at least for the northern hemisphere! I am so glad to have this season again, but it's still snowing which is a bit frustrating :(


Anyway, I'm going to go to Düsseldorf in a few days so I hope the weathers's fine! I want to wear what I really love to wear then! And of course try out some trends seen on the catwalks in Berlin!


I hope to post more in my holidays. Thank you all for visiting my blog anyway :)


Well, articles about my new hair shampoo & my new perfume by Yves Rocher are following in the next days and then also about my trip to Düsseldorf. Of course also again about saving our planet, etc.! BTW, I want the post below to get more attention, so share it to everyone, I'd appreciate it sooo so much!


Keep reading my blog :)


LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS!


xoxo Aga ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥