September 27, 2012

My trip to Düsseldorf

I'm at school waiting for my date and I have nothing to do so I'll post sth. Frankly I have got internet at school and blogger.com isn't banned. :)
I was out and about in Dusseldorf for eight days (September 1, 2012 - September 8, 2012) and got a fabulous promotional gift from "Calzedonia" on VOGUE's Fashion Night Out (September 7th, 2012). To be honest I don't know a lot about this store, it has sth to do with fashion (obviously), its headquarters are in Italy and I got a nail polish and a glass of champagne for free there. They had three different colors, a gold, dark green and some kind of purple nail polish. I wanted the purple one but unfortunately I only had the choice between gold and green, so I decited to take green (I'm absolutely not a fan of gold, idky). My twinsister got gold and she really likes it, guess, she loves gold. And I also like the green one I've chosen, it shimmers in dark green, brown and kind of lilac accents, it looks wonderful. I still don't have a picture of it, but I'll add one in a few days. So, all in all, it was a great night and you could get champagne everywhere that evening, every store was opened until late night and everywhere were balloons which you could also get as a little gift. I had fun with my sister walking through the streets, seeing all the stores at night!

Maybe I'll tell a bit more about my trip to Düsseldorf, but atm I  barely have time because of school and all that stress that is accompanied by school. I try to post some more articles this month but I can't promise I will do. Anyway, I hope you have a great week!
xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥