August 27, 2012

New obsession: Daphne Groeneveld.

Daphne Groeneveld, a still 17 year old Dutch model born on December 24, 1994, is known since appearing on the December/January 2010/11 VOGUE Paris cover. Since then she was inclueded to several campaigns, such as Miu Miu Eyewear F/W 10, Givenchy S/S 11, Versace for H&M F/W 11, Louis Vuitton F/W 11, Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Fragrance S/S 12 and Dior Addict Perfume. She was also seen in many runway shows, for example Dior, Fendi, Roberto Cavalli, John Galliano, Prada, Versace, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, etc. I really love her lips, they are definetely the first thing that comes into my mind, when I hear her name. Below I'll put some pictures of her :)
(I do not own any of the pictures, please contact me when there are issues me using them.)






xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥