August 4, 2012

Daphne Groeneveld for H&M F/W 12/13

Daphne Groeneveld is so beautiful! Her huge lips, her pretty eyes, her thick eyebrows, her cute nose, her wonderful hair, just everything about her is fantastique! Tbh, I love her almost as much as I love Karlie Kloss! And the following pictures are the reason why...



Isn't she pretty? I really love that kind of Brigitte Bardot look, Daphne looks so adorable! I can't wait for the whole H&M A/W 12/13 campaign, I really want to see all the outfits and all photos from Daphne! Do you like the pictures from her above?

xoxo Aga

1 comment:

  1. Sie ist sehr hübsch, jedoch gefallen mir so dicke Augenbrauen überhaupt nicht. Ich hab von Natur aus solche und mache alles gegen diese Dinger xD xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥