June 30, 2012

Last Friday Night


I decided to post more personal stuff about me (like several haul- or maybe OOTD-posts, ...) because I noticed that I never really write about me but for example about artists, designers, singers, etc. Of course I always try to add a own opinion to it but you never read/see anything ne me. That's why I'm going to do this "Last Friday Night" thing I found on another blog (I cannot remember which one it was -_-) at least once in a month, I think, provided that you like it. :)
So it's a list of things I did last friday night, and yeah, I'm going to start!

Seen: Dior commercial ad
Read: GRAZIA magazine
Heard: Whistle by Flo Rida
Done: Slept :D
Drank: Ice tea
Thought: About thoughts
Wished: My June Wish :)
Annoyed by: Love
Excited by: Love
Clicked: Hundreds of blogs :)

xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥