June 2, 2012

Dries Van Noten Men FW 12/13 Runway Show

I've seen this show on Fashion TV (I loooove Fashion TV!) and I instantly liked it! Tbh, I never heard of that label before, so I decited to just watch the runway show. It's one of the Paris Men Fall/Winter 2012/13 shows and if I were a man, I would surely wear these clothes! As artists were painting a white wall with different shades and designs, the models came in and gave the whole atmosphere a bright, colorful look! Paisley prints and squiggles covered the canvas. It is a very contrast, patterned, kind of simple but elegant, comfortable, vintage but really fashionable collection with eye-catching accessoires, new shapes and very beautiful faces of the model industry! The designer of DVN called the collection a mix of Oscar Wilde and Frank Zappa. I personally love a lot of these outfits, particularly the black jackets, the colorful patterned trousers and the magenta colored pullover! Below are some of the looks (no rights reserved to these pictures). As you can see the most used color is black, but it's mixed with these nice, colorful patterned trousers or jackets or blouses! The shoes are really fantastique, I do like the cognac/brown color! Hope you like it! :)






















xoxo Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥