May 29, 2012

Splendid Shorts ♥

My new love this season are: dyed, frayed, studded shorts! They look amazing! If I don't find them in a store, I'll try to make them on my own! I already started doing them myself because I had old jeans, but I don't have dye so it has to wait.
So I saw them on a page on Facebook and I fell in love instantly! They're just a must have this summer! ;) Do you like them, too?


I already read through a few DIY posts on other blogs and it really seems easy to do it. When you like them, too, search for a DIY post on the internet and start making your own shorts! Be creative, you can make them like you want, look for ideas in the pictures above! :)

xoxo Agnes

2 comments:

  1. die shorts sehen wirklich alle klasse aus! ich hab selber noch nie welche gefärbt, aber sie zu "destroyen" ist wirklich sehr einfach (hab es ein DIY auf meinem blog). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shorts! Wanna have aaaaaaall of them!

    Miri
    http://emkayspictures.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥