February 11, 2012

Fashion Of His Love... ♥

Lee Alexander McQueen († February 11, 2010) is my favorite Fashion Designer! I really feel connected to his due to similar ideas and designes. So, on the occasion of the second year of this death I want to post something about him!
His fashion looks rather like "Haute Couture" than "Prêt-à-porter" (he also has Prêt-à-porter collections) , but that's just McQueen! Crazy high heels, sumptuous dresses, amazing fashion! I love everything by McQueen. It inspires me and my own designes. He made fashion out of normal, everyday shapes and things and the result is beyond perfection! Lots of celebrities love him and his fashion, too, just as Lady Gaga, Perez Hilton, Victoria Beckham, etc. Even more celebs wear his fashion at awarding shows, in music videos, on weddings, etc. Since 1990 he worked at fashion jobs, for example at Romeo Gigli, for Dior, Givenchy, Puma and 1992/93 he founded his own fashion brand "Alexander McQueen", later in 2005 he created "McQ".
He is just a god for me! I really want(ed) to meet him, but unfortunately he comitted suicide. The fashion world lost a great, creative and fabulos designer... Since February 2010 Sarah Burton is the new chefdesigner at Alexexander McQueen! She also made the wedding gown for Catherine Mountbatten-Windsor, Duchess of Cambrigde!
All in all Lee was a fantastique fashion designer and I love him and his fashion! R.I.P Lee ♥

"God save McQueen"


Daphne Guinness

Kate Middleton


Anne Hathaway







Florence Welch


Savage Beauty


Savage Beazty Book Cover

Armadillo heels

Lady Gaga

Victoria Beckham






xoxo Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥