January 23, 2012

Just a few high heels...

Here are some high heels, which I saw in magazines, on the runway, on the television, etc.! I've seen those and fell instantly in love! Look below and love them, too ;)

Yves Saint Laurent SS11, olive green high heels with silver/dark grey pearls on platform and heel
Hego's Fornarina High heels, rosé/nude

Nicholas Kirkwood SS12, turquoise high heel with flower appliqués on the front

Valentino, open-toe sandals in black, with leather strap and studs

Miu Miu, brown/cognac leather sandal with platform and gold appliqués
I don not own any of these pictures. All credits go to the fotographers/designers!

xoxo Agnes

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!, I fell in love with the second pair (Hego's Fornarina High heels, rosé/nude)!!
    Do you know where I could get them!?
    Nice review btw :)
    X

    ReplyDelete

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥