July 24, 2011

R.I.P Amy Winehouse

London - Saturday, 23rd of July 2011

This weekend is so sad. Yesterday on the 22nd of July we heard about the attacks in Oslo.
And one day later, on saturday there are sad news about the death of Amy Winehouse.
I was literally shocked when I heard it. But it was somehow predictable, just remember her concert in Belgium. She was wrecked but no one really helped her.
Amy had a great, really really great voice. I liked her songs even though she took drugs and drank alcohol. She was a real talent, but she ruined her life with the excesses. And now she sadly joined the "27 Club" with Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain.
Now I'm really sad. This whole weekend is very very unhappy. :(
Someone on Twitter said a really meaningful sentence: "Amy is back to black now."
I'm sending love and a prayer to her, she was a talent although she ruined herself.
I love you Amy.
R.I.P Amy Winehouse 

xoxo Agnes ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥