January 22, 2011

Voice check

The majority of singers have a great voice. A few ones sing via playback, but I won't talk about them now :)
I searched after interviews or live performances, where you can hear their real voice and so I summarized a Top5 (one is just women, one for just men and one with bands/women/men).
This is my opinion:

women:
  1. Lady GaGa
  2. Ellie Goulding
  3. Pink
  4. Ke$ha
  5. Amy Winehouse
men:
  1. Jared Leto
  2. Adam Levine
  3. Adam Lambert
  4. Mike Posner
  5. Jamie Cullum
Top5:
  1. Lady GaGa
  2. Jared Leto
  3. The Pretty Reckless
  4. 3OH!3
  5. The Saturdays


That's it, now I'll explain my opinion :)
Lady GaGa is first because she has a really pretty voice, it's special, it's rough and i like such voices. And it's just the same with Jared Leto. His voice has something different, I like the live performances!
Ellie Goulding and Pink have an amazing voice at live performances. Ellie has a lot emotions in her voice and Pink has a strong one.
I like the interviews with Maroon 5 vocalist Adam Levine, because his voice is like...different, but it's still amazing.
Adam Lambert's and Mike Posner's voices are very similar to the ones in their songs. And they sound really nice.
Ke$ha's voice is incredible when she is singing live.
And Amy Winehouse' is rough, and special. I think, she's the only woman with that special voice.
Have you ever heard Jamie Cullum live? He's really great, I love the live performances by him!
And The Pretty Reckless' live performances are great, I like them a lot.
3OH!3 band members have both special voices, and I like interviews with them :)
And finally The Saturdays. Five women with amazing voices! There's just nothing else I can say.

I hope you like my lists. And I hope, I suggest you some singers, so you can form your own opinion.

xoxo Agnes


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥