January 4, 2011

Top10 - Favorite music after new year's day

  1. Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me
  2. Lady GaGa - Future Love
  3. Rihanna - What's my name feat. Drake
  4. Katy Perry - Firework
  5. Roll Deep - Good times
  6. Jeffree Star - I'm in love (with a killer)
  7. Paramore - That's what You get
  8. Ke$ha - We R Who We R
  9. Robyn - Dancing on my own
  10. Plan B - Prayin'
This is my first Top10 since new year's day, but it doesn't have to do a lot with new year's eve :)
Natasha Bedingfield's new album "Strip Me" is glamorous, and the song is too. I really like this single.
"Future Love" by Lady GaGa is a very emotional and great song, I like it, even if I still haven't heard a studio version.
Rihanna and Drake - a dream team. The music video is crazy (read about in "Rihanna" - post), but the song is just...fantastique.
"Firework", "Good times" and "Dancing on my own" are great songs whcih you can play at a party.
After "She said", a super song, Plan B released the next single "Prayin'". I'm just saying: wonderful!

xoxo Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥