January 3, 2011

awful world...

As I was reading status messages in Facebook, I've recognized one, and this one made me speechless. How can the world just be so cruel? 
Two South American teenage thugs were executed for being homosexual. They were allowed one last kiss before being shot in the back of the head.
It's just disgusting, a really sad story.
I don't have a lot informations. And I only found out the link. But JUST click on the link, if you have nerves of steel. There is a picture with blood, so, really incredibly cruel.
It's incredible, how evil people can be. And it's just about two homosexual boys. It should be prohibited. It's against the human rights. I really cannot understand, why people do this to human live. It's disgusting, how some cultures are treating people. It's just a shame. How you can do something like that, like, just because of your sexuality? I can't find any words which could describe this. I hope the world is getting better, you know, we are living in 2011, and people are killed, no matter if black, white, young, old, rich, poor, homosexual or heterosexual. Or just because they are who they are.
I hope, you agree with my opinion, because you can see killings everyday, you just have to turn on the TV and watch the news. And you hear a lot about things especially against homosexual boys.
World, please stop this. Would you like it, if you were killed, just because you are yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥