December 25, 2010

Top10 x-mas

  1. Train - Shake Up Christmas
  2. Lady GaGa - Christmas Tree
  3. Rihanna - Who's That Chick feat. David Guetta
  4. 30 Seconds To Mars - Hurricane feat. Kayne West
  5. Shaun Baker - Hey Hi Hello feat. Maloy
  6. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas
  7. Bon Jovi - Always
  8. Lady GaGa - Telephone (Alphabeat Remix)
  9. Ke$ha - Boy Like You
  10. Hurts - All I Want For Christmas Is New Year's Day
A few christmas songs, e.g my favorite this year: Train and their song "Shake up christmas". It's the latest Coca Cola © advertisement song.
Lady GaGa's "Christmas tree" is also a great song. And, i guess, the most popular little monsters christmas song :)
Even though I'm young, I know the song "Do they know it's christmas" by Band Aid. I like this song, it's amazing. And it's reminding me of all the suffering in the world.
"All I want for christmas is New Year's Day" is telling a sad story. But, although it's sad, it's a wonderful song. Great job, Hurts!


I wish you all a wonderful christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut et bonjour, feel free to comment! ♥